Our Adopt-A-Class program enables underserved students from Title I schools across California, to visit the Ocean Institute for hands-on STEM education. The Adopt-A-Class program is crucial to give these students the opportunity to take their learning beyond the classroom. The program is truly life chaging for these students, as many have never seen the ocean, or been on a boat before.
You have entrusted us with ocean education in this region for the past 40 years, we have created more than 60 educational programs and engage over 250,000 visitors annually. We need your support to help shape the next 40 years.
All benefits listed for Trail Blazer plus:
• 10-person private cocktail reception on an Ocean Institute Tall Ship
• 8 Whale Watching tickets aboard the R/V Sea Explorer
• 6 Holiday Lights Viewing Party tickets
• 4 Friday night Jazz Festival tickets (includes VIP Reception and Parking)
• 4 Tall Ships Festival and Mermaid Breakfast tickets
• 2 Board of Directors Reception Invitations
Planned gifts are an effective way to make a contribution to the Ocean Institute while maximizing your personal financial goals and estate planning needs. There are a number of planned giving opportunities to meet your various needs.