Paul N. Wyatt
Mayor Pro Tem; City of Dana Point
Paul was elected to the Dana Point City Council on November 8, 2016. Paul is a retired engineering executive. During his 40-year career in computer engineering and robotics he helped launch several successful companies. Most recently he served as Vice President of Software Engineering for a company that designed, built and deployed ocean-going robots to monitor the world’s oceans. Previously Paul helped launch and build a solar energy company where as Vice President of Operations he was responsible for remotely operating commercial- and utility-scale solar power plants around the world using systems he developed.
Paul has a BS in Electrical Engineering from the University of Cincinnati.
- Representative, Orange County Library Advisory Board
- Representative, South Coast Water District
- (Water & Sewer Committee)
- Representative, South OC Watershed Management
- Area Partners Executive Committee
- Director, Ocean Institute
- Alternate Representative, Age Well Senior Services, Inc.
- Alternate Delegate, City Selection Committee County of
- Orange – Clerk of the Board
- Alternate Delegate, League of California Cities
- Alternate Representative, South Orange County Association
- of Mayors (SOCAM)
- Homeless Task Force
- Ocean Water Quality Subcommittee