Public Program Specialist
Under the direction of the Programs and Programs and Membership Coordinator, the Public Program Specialist has a lead role in all aspects for the successful completion of reservations, including but not limited to: camp, whale watching, and tall ship sails reservations.
- Must be articulate and have excellent writing skills.
- Very computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint, Raiser’s Edge, various databases and internet programs.
- Must possess a high sense of urgency, strong initiative, multitasking capability, customer centric attitude, and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team, while maintaining a high standard of excellence in task completion.
- 1-2 years of experience working in customer service.
- 1 year of reservation experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.